LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

project

Hi !
I have to do a project on how to create a 3D image on Labwiev to give two random points to me and to calculate the balance between them taking into account the relief.

Thank you for your time in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,279 Views)

@niks_radev wrote:

Hi !
I have to do a project on how to create a 3D image on Labwiev to give two random points to me and to calculate the balance between them taking into account the relief.

Here are some suggestions:

• Be sure you know enough about the problem to have some idea of what you want to do.  [I suspect that the difference between our native languages explains why I don't really understand your task].
  • Be sure you have a pretty good grasp of basic LabVIEW -- aim for at least the ability to take and pass the CLAD certification.
  • Spend the additional time to get familiar with LabVIEW Vision (you should do this after you learn LabVIEW Basics, as the Vision Module is somewhat "different" and definitely under-documented).
  • If this is a serious Work Project (as opposed to a School Assignment), try to find a colleague with whom to work, if only to listen to you explain your ideas and say "But why are you doing that?".

Bob Schor

Message 2 of 4
(2,261 Views)
@niks_radev wrote:

You're welkom!

@niks_radev wrote:

There is no question...

Break down your problem (e.g. the physical problem, how to draw points in a 3D image, how to make random points, etc.). Ask if you have questions...

@BOB: Why LabVIEW Vision?

Spoiler
You're not teasing are you (tricking him into doing some extra curriculum homework)?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,238 Views)

wiebe@CARYA wrote:
@BOB: Why LabVIEW Vision?
Spoiler
You're not teasing are you (tricking him into doing some extra curriculum homework)?

Not at all!  As I said in my post, I did not have a clear idea at all of what the Poster was trying to do.  I probably should have been clued in by "3D image", but was misled by the "image" part ...  My apologies.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,226 Views)