From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pci 4472 external trigger

Dear all,

I have PCI 4472 card. I want to trigger this card using analog voltage from external source. I have referred to the example " ...Acquire voltage..Int clk_Start analog edge" ... I have been able to self trigger the signal. When I connect another physical channel, I could see both the signal together. But, I have following problems:-

i) I want to see signal of one voltage channel ( sinusoidal one) and not  the trigger voltage channel (pulse one). How should I achieve it? Actually, when I use the Vi Analog 1D Wfm N channel N sample, it show the waveform of both the trigger voltage channel and the other one. I need to see the FFT of sinusoidal one without the FFT of pulse one.....

ii) I want to use this trigger to run a timed loop. Is it possible to achieve this with this card? Moreover, I want to acquire data after some delay time from the zero crossing of trigger. Is it possible to achieve it?

I am new in this Labview thing... Please pardon me if it is too silly......Thanks in advance for the reply.....

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,558 Views)

Hi!

Can you post your vi so we can give it a look?

Did you already used the "DAQmx Trigger" Vi to set the source channel to the pulse channel?

Regards,

Marco

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,450 Views)