cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rt

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

When using the High Throughput Divide block in RT ( for testing fixed-point sizes before having to compile my FPGA design), I recieve the following error:

Deploying DllFxpDivTemp_sub.viDllFxpDivTemp_sub.vi loaded with errors on the target and was closed.
LabVIEW:  Failed to load shared library FxpSim.dll:DivWrapper:C	. Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use either MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.
Deployment completed with errors

I did not see anything in MAX that was obvious that I did not have installed.  Please see the software installed below:

ni 9651 installed software.png

What should be my next steps to get this to compile and work?  Thanks so much.

-TD

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,040 Views)

The High Throughput Divide is an FPGA function.  It does not belong in your RT code.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 3
(3,030 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author tduffy

After further review I tried it in Windows (Main Application), and that worked.  I am aware that it does not below in RT, but in FPGA.  I needed to test to see how many bits of Fixed Point percision I needed.

This issue has been resolved using Windows.  But the error from the tools should be much better than it is.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,020 Views)