From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple of a value

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi everyone,

I would like to create a case structure which will operate when there is a true value of a multiple of 24. Can someone pls help me out??

Thanks a lot for your effort.. 😉

Ray...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(6,250 Views)

you might find the LabVIEW help files, shiping examples, tutorials or

your professor's sylabus helpful.  did you inspect any of these referances?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(6,249 Views)

Capture.PNG

As you can see above, the while loop will keep operating and I want the case structure in "True case" whenever the iteration +1 is equal to the multiple of 24. I am doing a project to pass the data to another table of database whenever the "True case" comes out. It's like when it is "24" hours a day, all the data will be passed on to the daily table. Can you please help me out?? thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(6,246 Views)

You need the Quotient & Remainder function. Same as modulo operation in text laguages.

Message 4 of 8
(6,241 Views)

Hi As i'm not so familiar with Labview, can you please demonstrate that funtion for me?? Maybe a .jpg picture...thanks a lot

😄

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(6,238 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ryamnod

Read the help on the function and run the VI. It will count 0-23 and start over. Read about Modulo operation.

Message 6 of 8
(6,234 Views)

It is a very basic LabVIEW function, and as you aren't familiar with LabVIEW I will hint that you should look on the  numeric palette on the diagram. If you enable the context help on the diagram page, it will explain how the Quotient & Remainer function works. You will not learn LabVIEW without trying to find the answers yourself. We will help, but not do the work for you.

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 7 of 8
(6,233 Views)

Thanks a lot for ur effort,Sir. I really really appreciate your kindness and hoping you to help me in my future problems

With loads of regards,

Ray

Message 8 of 8
(6,224 Views)