LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview

I have an error using Labview. I have a LabView Test Exec 4.0, a Run time engine 7.0, CVI run time 7.0.0.395, MAX 3.1.0.3021.

I hope somebody out there reads my questions. Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,797 Views)

The solution would be to get rid of the error.

Alternatively, you can fix the problem.

If you tried to attach your question as a text document and you previewed the post, you would have lost the attachment.

Type your question into the post window.

(3,778 Views)
Im sorry for that, in a bit of a hurry a while ago. Error is error -1300. It tells me to get the full development version. I'm kinda lost. I have captured the the error in JPG format and try to post it on my next post. Thanks. 
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,759 Views)

Well, your image wasn't attached (don't preview your post!) and I don't know what "LabVIEW test exec 4.0" is, but error code -1300, at least in the LV development environment, is defined as an instrument specific error.

I suggest that you give all the details about what you're trying to do, so we might be able to help you.

Yes, I will do that tomorrow. Unfortunately I don't have the capture image right now. Anyway, Test Exec is Test Executive. And yes, it said something of instrument specific error. I will attach the image tomorrow. Thanks again.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,740 Views)
Here are the errors for the labview.
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,711 Views)
Apparently Labview 4.0 Test Executive was replaced by test Stand.
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,709 Views)
Ok, here is the history.  We were given this laptop, already with the programs. We are using this with an Agilent(HP) HP8920B and a test Fixture for Harris radios. And then we had some troubles with viruses so I had to reformat the laptop. Before I did this, I checked on the cds that came with the laptop and found out that all the cds i needed was there.

So I proceeded with the reformatting and installed the NI software for the GPIB and the PCMCIA and the Test Executive provided by Harris (also from NI).
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,706 Views)

O.K., I don't have any experience with the LVTE (nor with its replacement, TS), but it seems this was written in an old version of LV (4.0?) and that it runs into some compatibility problems with your more current version when trying to do something.
When LV runs into such incompatibilities it attempts to fix them, but in your case it can't fix them because you don't have LV. Are you sure that the versions you have (RTE 7.0, MAX 3.1, etc.) were the same versions that were running there before the reformatting?

I would suggest that you try searching the site for this kind of error and see if people have run into this before. If not, I suggest you try contacting your local NI office and even if they don't support this software anymore they might agree to recompile it for you.

(3,681 Views)