From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview runtime unwork

that true abut Ohm's law.

捕获.PNG

but  the linear function analytic, y=ax + b.

it says one 4~20mA means 4~100℃ temperature , one 4~20mA means 700~1100kg/l density.

4≈6.4516*4-25,161 ,100≈6.4516*20-25.161

There nothing show about ohm, besides current signal 4~20mA tramsfor to physical value 4~100℃ ,that's my question

If the vi scaling voltage to temperature value ,the line should be like this

11.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(1,289 Views)

So, Why not apply the DAQmx Scale to the Channel?  Right in MAX!

And WHAT ARE YOU DOING?  Smiley SurprisedRun Contineuosly is a debugging tool! do not use this for a built exe.  things just plain won't work right.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(1,280 Views)

sorry, this builds can't be used for application?

but I only got this. what is needed if the application equipmets go to running? can you give some more details?

11.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(1,269 Views)

Who made this application for you?

And why are you not asking these question the whom that developed the application?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(1,264 Views)

hi :

can you give any advice about this VI? I just need it works correct. On monday, i have run the flow meter sending out signals ,but on PC the bar chart isn't  response real value of temp of density.

and is there something else my co-worker overseas need to offer me ? except the install EXE programe.

tanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(1,240 Views)

Oh where to start.

@ggou wrote:

can you give any advice about this VI? 

You don't have a VI or at least after reading it sounds like you just have an installer, no source so there isn't really anything we can give you advice about other than to work with who ever has the source code.

@ggou wrote:

I just need it works correct. On monday,

Again talk to someone who has the source or has a clue on what the program is doing.

@ggou wrote:

i have run the flow meter sending out signals ,but on PC the bar chart isn't  response real value of temp of density.

How are the values incorrect?  Are they too high too low?  Do they always read 0?  Does it not update at all?  Is there errors?  Is there error handling in the program?  Is the hardware working properly in MAX?

@ggou wrote:

and is there something else my co-worker overseas need to offer me ? except the install EXE programe.

tanks a lot. 

Yes your co-worker overseas needs to offer you support.  You are giving us very little information.  If I asked a mechanic to fix my car, I'm obligated to give him my car.  Without the source code we can offer very little other than ask questions about your setup.

Also you may want to read this, particularly the Posting a Question section.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Feedback-on-NI-Discussion-Forums/Unofficial-Forum-Rules-and-Guidelines/m-p/3...

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(1,213 Views)

@ggou wrote:

hi @JÞB:

can you give any advice about this VI? I just need it works correct. On monday, i have run the flow meter sending out signals ,but on PC the bar chart isn't  response real value of temp of density.

tanks a lot.

Yes I can offer advice, if you need it up and running by Monday abandon your overseas co-worker.  He is not a trained developer and has too much to unlearn to get you going in the right direction.

Next install LabVIEW and NI Device drivers.  An evaluation version would work fine Monday is much closer than 45 days away!

Launch the LabVIEW Development enviornment and you'll see the Getting Started Window:

Capture.PNG

Select Create Project:

Capture1.PNG

Select Continuous Measurement and Logging (NI-DAQmx)

See that Bold "More Information"  Click it so you will learn the concepts your coworker did not understand.

Add your DAQmx Tasks and Scales to the new project

Use the bookmark manager (Menu View>>Bookmark Manager) to find the bookmarks in the project read the comments and follow those instructions.

Install +4 Hrs If you don't know LabVIEW.  My best time is 25 minutes from the Getting Started Window to finished project with exe build spec and installer build spec (I had hardware on my desk)

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(1,200 Views)

I'll even sweeten the deal.

Install LabVIEW, Device Drivers

Create the project from template.

Add the DAQmx Tasks and Scales you need to the project.

Add some documentation to the project containing what hardware is attached to your system, a *.txt file is fine!

Zip it up and attach it to this thread.

I'll take the few minutes to integrate the DAQmx stuff into the rest of the code this weekend and send it back to you polished "Jinging" it with comentary.

The Jing will make a nice intro to the next LabVIEW User's Group meeting I attend!  it should be valuable for other posters to this forum and the project (done on time and with little effort) should give your boss a good idea about the business benift to investing in training and certification.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(1,192 Views)

thank you very much . your warmheart , professional impressed me .thanks agian

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(1,164 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(1,148 Views)