LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imaq error

Can anybody help me solve the error that occured while executing the attached program code.

Error -1074395992 occurred at IMAQ ReadFile

Possible reason(s):

IMAQ Vision: File access denied.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,778 Views)

Check you path, this usually happens when you give a folder path instead of a file path.

In your example I think the way you deal with path is a bit messy, you need a reference path for image and maybe subdirectories for temp images, main image and another one to maybe save images.

Hope this helps

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,772 Views)

Thank you for your kind response.

I did the modification you mentioned. but now itsays "Error -1074395997 occurred at IMAQ ReadImageAndVisionInfo.

Possible reason(s):

IMAQ Vision: Invalid parameter."

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,765 Views)

Well there are only 2 parameters you feed into that VI the file path and the image buffer, one of the two has a problem, I bet it's the path.

Good luck

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Epictetus

Antoine Chalons

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,760 Views)

Hello ymadhuri

Can you pls uplaod the vi in LV2011 format so that i can have a look?

thnx

Nghtcwrlr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,749 Views)

I attached the 2011 version of the vi.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,737 Views)

The actual program is in the following attachment. The previous program attached is used to perform the same function but with input images read from a folder. But the actual rquirement is acquiring images directly from a camera.

I am using my laptop webcamera.

When I run the "Process acquired images" individually it is working fine but when I run it inside the main Vi ,the "Processed image" on the front panel is not showing the expected image. Instead it is displaying the "Acquired image" from "Process acquired image" sub vi.

Can you please help me rectify the problem.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,732 Views)

Hello Ymadhuri...

I guess it has something to do with path. Check your control IMAGE PATH. When i click the icon there comes a window to save the image and not to load the image. I guess you should change it so that IMAQ Read can read teh file

Nghtcwrlr

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,706 Views)

The error you mentioned. actually that terminal comes from the front panel image display of "process acquired image vi" 

So I think it should be able to display the picture in the main vi. But i  tried to follow your correction and placed the picture display after imaq read file, still no luck.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,702 Views)