cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image to array

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello

I am trying to imput an image to labview, then convert it to array and then convert the array to spreadsheet string. I was trying to do it using NI example for imagetoarray, but i cant. can you help me with some hints or a sample code please

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17
(3,961 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ariadni

Maybe this will help. You have to select the image type you have. U8, I16, etc.

--------------------------------
The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake.

Message 2 of 17
(3,946 Views)

Thanks very much it was very helpful 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17
(3,934 Views)

Hello again,

How can i convert an image now from array to image? actually i want to use the labview code that you have provide me to convert an image to array and then send it using zigbee modules. I have establish the communication between the two modules but how i can take the image from the receiving module and convert it back to image and then preview it.

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17
(3,923 Views)

I added to the example, hope this helps.

The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake.

Message 5 of 17
(3,910 Views)

Hello its very helpful this.

I have attached the code that i am trying to produce. But i dont know how i can connect your code to mine. My code is about transmit string wireless (using zigbee modules). I have checked it and work when i am trying to send characters. How i can connect it to your code in order to select an image preview it convert it to array send this array to another laptop and then convert this image to array and preview it.

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(3,904 Views)

Does this help?

Message 7 of 17
(3,898 Views)

Thanks again for your valuable help.

When i run it on laptop A ( that is connected with ZigBee A) it works. But laptop B (connected with ZigBee B) ask me to give a path in order to import an image. What i can do for this?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(3,894 Views)

It looks like you have to copy the picture from laptop A to B before executing the program on B.

Message 9 of 17
(3,888 Views)

But if I copy it I dont send it. My target is to send the array and then convert it to image. Can I achieve this?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(3,886 Views)