LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to remove a number from a list controlling a table

i get now what you mean,but  if a user enters number 1 ,it will not get removed from the list

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22
(911 Views)

@achfire wrote:

i get now what you mean,but  if a user enters number 1 ,it will not get removed from the list

if user enters information....that array has data now. the for loop will look for that "1" or 'empty string' and populates the different combo boxes, whether 'unavaliable' or 'avaliable'...respectively.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22
(900 Views)

Hi Archfie,

Please find the attached VI where the List is implemented as table and data is in the form of cluster.

Regards,

SrikrishnaNF 

Regards,
Srikrishna

Download All
Message 13 of 22
(890 Views)

1.png

when i enter 2 in student serial then i fill others cell.even if i clicked enter the details 3 times i didn't get "This Cell is
already Used"

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22
(870 Views)

Mr apok

i'm wondering if you have the vi that u showed me ,because i missed something .i get just numbers from i of the loop.in the available combobox i get 1 ....5 &unvailable combo box i get the same thing 1...52.png

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22
(862 Views)
You are getting exactly what you programmed. Since you are writing the values off the iteration terminal to both terminals, what else could you expect?
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22
(854 Views)

yes i know,i was asking what to add to the program in order to get numbers from the list in the left not numbers from the iteration of the loop

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22
(849 Views)

achfire wrote:

i'm wondering if you have the vi that u showed me ,because i missed something ... 

These are "conditional tunnels".  (you just have a bunch of plain indexing tunnels, not the same!).

You need LabVIEW 2012 or higher to use conditional tunnels.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22
(840 Views)

3.png

thanks,i didn't know about conditional tunnels.BUT it doesn't give me the result i want.are decimal digit and empty string path used with combo box

it's a little easy with a list of numbers but with a combo box to manipulate from the beginning ,i don't think so

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22
(823 Views)

You still have very basic misunderstandings of LabVIEW programming.

All your loop does is look at the same string (NR ORDRE) 200 times as fast as it can and produce two arrays with the same result in each element (or an empty array)

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22
(815 Views)