LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to read three parameters for exemple temperature,current and voltage from the same port with visa read and separate them in a table

Hi i want to read parameters with visa read, from three sensors related to  pic16f877a, using  module xbee ..but i want to make every one from those parameters (temperature, voltage and current) in a table ..it's the first time i use Labview so i don't know if ther is a solution for my problem so if any one have any idea please help me. thnx in advance. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,562 Views)

imanjuv13@yahoo.fr wrote:

Hi i want to read parameters with visa read, from three sensors related to  pic16f877a, using  module xbee ..but i want to make every one from those parameters (temperature, voltage and current) in a table ..it's the first time i use Labview so i don't know if ther is a solution for my problem so if any one have any idea please help me. thnx in advance. 

The short answer is: "Yes, of course."  But you are going to have to do the legwork and learn LabVIEW basics before we can offer meaningful help.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,552 Views)

thank you.. i already started to learn about labview i make my interface and untill now i can read data with visa read and collect it in table..but i have a problem how to separate it..the idea is to send all parameters in a string form as this "T V I " for exp "27 150.2364 24".

than use subset string function ..! but i didn't undrestund how to connect it eaxactly to get my parameters separated in a table ! please can you hlp me by a figure maby!  thnx in advance

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,525 Views)
Have a look at 'spreadsheet string to array' and use Space as the delimiter. This is one way that will work for you.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,517 Views)

It's always easier to work with something concrete, rather than abstract.  Please post what you have so far so we can take a look at it.  🙂

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,507 Views)