LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do you do math?

If 'new developers' think the icon displays data they are just too stupid. I never liked the icon view because it simply takes too much space on the block diagram and doesn't provide any benefit.

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 40
(930 Views)

@ejkaiser wrote:

If 'new developers' think the icon displays data they are just too stupid. I never liked the icon view because it simply takes too much space on the block diagram and doesn't provide any benefit.

I wouldn't call them "stupid."  Not even by a long shot.  That's way too much of a generalization.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 40
(887 Views)

And I've met some really stupid people in my time... Smiley Very Happy

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 40
(856 Views)

My power supply is only 300W.  Does that mean I can't do the advanced math?

Steve Bird
Culverson Software - Elegant software that is a pleasure to use.
Culverson.com

Blog for (mostly LabVIEW) programmers: Tips And Tricks

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 40
(847 Views)

@CoastalMaineBird wrote:

My power supply is only 300W.  Does that mean I can't do the advanced math?

I didn't say that this particular thread wasn't a dumb discussion, but to call new developers who make a silly mistake with a new interface "stupid" is being really arrogant.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 40
(833 Views)

How do you unsubscribe from this thread?  It is getting ridiculous now.

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 40
(757 Views)

@aputman wrote:

Yeah sorry, I feel like I (among others) may have influenced the threads spiral downward.  In either case up by the reply button at the top of the page there is a drop down for Topic Options.  Click that then click unsubscribe.

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 40
(748 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

@aputman wrote:

Yeah sorry, I feel like I (among others) may have influenced the threads spiral downward.  In either case up by the reply button at the top of the page there is a drop down for Topic Options.  Click that then click unsubscribe.

When I saw this thread revived again I was like... "Oh goodness nooooo."  Its like the song that never ends...

But today is also Thursday when the OP's project is due.  So I do hope he was able to do math in the end 😛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If someone helped you out, please select their post as the solution and/or give them Kudos!
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 40
(727 Views)

i like math

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 40
(649 Views)

This is like a zombie - it keeps rising from the dead.  😉

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 40
(616 Views)