LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how change two picture with boolean control?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello

I want change a picture with another picture or change color of a picture with a boolean controler. is it possible?

how?

Best Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,218 Views)

Hi Behzad,

Do you want to switch between only TWO pictures or different set of pictures?

If former is what you want then you can use Case Structure and wire a Boolean Control with it. And if you want to change a picture every time you press a button then you need to use Event Structure which would trigger an event of changing picture and display it on front panel every time you press a boolean control.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,202 Views)

tnx NapDynamite

yes I want switch between only TWO pictures. but how can I show them in front panel? do u mean visible one picture when I show other one in case structure? or there is simple way to do it? how case structure can help me? may u explain more?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,194 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author behzad1

In this case using a Pict Ring control (from the Ring & Enum palette) is probably the easyest way if you don't need to load the pictures dynamically. To load them dynamically you can use a 2D picture control (from the Graph --À Controls palette).

Ben64

Message 4 of 8
(3,169 Views)

Place them both.  In the case structure use property nodes to hide/show them.

Edit:  this is what happens when I open a thread long before I actually type a reply.

Message 5 of 8
(3,155 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author behzad1

Read an image file inside Case Structure and wire Vision Display outside of it. 

image.png

Message 6 of 8
(3,109 Views)

You can customize a boolean control by replacing the standard images for true/false state with the pictures you want to show.

Message 7 of 8
(3,102 Views)

Hi

Thanks a lot friends

your responses really helped me.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,057 Views)