LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me! scada system

my system dosent working, i think the problem is the output in case structure but i cant imagine how to fix it

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,216 Views)

@quynguyenbg wrote:

my system dosent working, i think the problem is the output in case structure but i cant imagine how to fix it

Imagine that the case structure output is correct.

Seriously, we need more details.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,214 Views)

can you talk clearly ???, i dont undestand, my structure doesnt work correctly, example, the H1 is high alarm L1 is low alarm but when the tank is not full, L1 alarm bright althought i set is lighning when the value<=0

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,208 Views)

Please provide mode details about what is the system supposed to do.

But by first looks seems like you need to pass the shift register value in all the false case. Also use some better architecture to stop and reset your VI. A event structure will help in making this VI responsive.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,175 Views)

i making a scada system for the beverage production line, T1 T2 are material, T6 are blending tank, when we press the T1 button, the liquid move from T1 to T6,same as T2, when T6 full, poor the liquid to the bottle and conveyor run, the bottle move to T7

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,170 Views)

Hey! There's a lot going on in your block diagram; it would help immensely if you could be more specific about what is going wrong. Can you isolate which loop is causing the unexpected behavior?

Also, having multiple while loops within one huge while loop may not be the most effective way to execute your code, please consider reworking your architecture to allow for easier debugging. 

Angela Li 

Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,111 Views)