LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fpga

I want to use the example "NI 9233 Getting Started" which is an example provided by labview in acquiring impact and acceleration.
I am using Labview 8.5.1, cRIO 9014, NI 9233 module, Impact Hammer Type 8206, Triaxial DeltaTron Accelerometer Type 4524.
I do not quite understand the different VIs available in the example and their roles. Should I deploy the subVIs and use them to enter some data? Are their any tutorials available elaborating the use and running of this example?
Please help me out.

Best Regards,

Waleed.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,256 Views)

Hey,

You might want to think about attending an LV FPGA Class at your local NI Office.

At this class the use the 9233 module for vibration and control analysis.

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,245 Views)

Christian,

Thank you for your advice but I do not actually have the time to attend classes. Are there any tutorials or course manuals that I may find helpful for my application as an alternative to attending the class? I'm struggling to find material which concerns the use of compactRIO and relates directly to my case and the equipment I am using.

Any idea?

Best Regards,

Waleed.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,239 Views)

Hey Waleed,

There is an FPGA Module Training online.

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,236 Views)

When you open the project file, there is a file named "Using This Examples" that contains detailed instructions on how to use this example with your hardware. Please refer to this file for more direction. There are also notes in the Getting Started VI that explain what is happening at each step. This is located at the bottom of the block diagram.

Kareem W.
National Instruments
Web Product Manager
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,221 Views)