From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error loading lvanlys.dll in Labview 64 bits

Solved!
Go to solution

I encountered this issue (lvanlys.dll fails to load) when running an application on an AWS C5a instance . These instances use "2nd generation AMD EPYC processors." Software platform is 64-bit LV 2019 runtime running on Windows 2019 Server.

Setting environment variable MKL_DEBUG_CPU_TYPE=4 allows the source code to load in the LabView 2019 development environment. (Thanks!) I haven't tried in the runtime environment; if it's been fixed in LabView 2020, I'll just put off using AWS C5a instances until we switch to LabView 2020.

Message 31 of 33
(1,901 Views)

Hi,

thanks for the solution it worked on an AMD machine, but It did not the resolve the problem with a  xTablet Flex 10B(Intel® Celeron N4100 Quad-Core processor). I tested MKL variable with 4 and 5 and 6 and none of them worked. When I go to the system variables it says:
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE = AMD

PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER = Intel Family 6 Model 122

I also tried to change OMP_NUM_THREADS and NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS which did not work.

Could you help me on that?

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 33
(1,120 Views)

Hi Mahyara,

The issue discussed in this thread was fixed by NI in LabVIEW 2020, so I recommend you upgrade to LV 2020 or LV 2021 and see if your issue is resolved on the xTablet Flex 10B. If not, it is probably an unrelated problem and you'll need to post information on what fails.

Rob

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 33
(1,109 Views)