From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error loading lvanlys.dll in Labview 64 bits

Solved!
Go to solution

I have installed labview 2019 64 bits in a new computer with a AMD Ryzen 3800x cpu. I get the error loeading lvanlys.dll whenever this dll is called (the dll is in its folder and the installation was default). If I run Labview 32 there is no such problem, but I need Labview 64 to have access to more memory.

In other computers also with Labview 64bits and intel cpu I do not get such error.

Is there any solution to be able to use Labview 64 bits?

Message 1 of 33
(8,861 Views)

What operating system and version are you using?

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 33
(8,848 Views)

Thanks for the answer.

It is using Windows 10 Pro.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 33
(8,818 Views)

I think that points to a toolkit?  If so, you'll need to install the 64-bit version of the toolkit.  Oops looks like part of the install.  Maybe LV 64-bits had an issue installing?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 33
(8,803 Views)
  • Did you activate LabVIEW at full or higher or only "base"?
  • Are you running any unusual antivirus or security software?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 33
(8,788 Views)

Yes I have the full development system activated.

I am not running any antivirus. It is a clean installation of Windows 10.

I have tried to uninstall Labview 2019 64bit and install it again, but I get the same message. There are no error messages during installation, so I am not sure what else I can try.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 33
(8,560 Views)

Does anybody have a clue why lvanlys.dll cannot be loaded? It is quite fustrating... I have also tried to change things in the Bios, without luck.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 33
(7,998 Views)

When I use the dependency Walker on this dll I get many dependency errors. I guess it is not normal.

obarriel_0-1580840100057.png

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 33
(7,955 Views)

Is your BIOS updated to the latest rev?

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 33
(7,943 Views)

I have updated the Bios and the result is the same. I have also tried to install other versions of Labview 64bits (e.g. 2018) but still the same.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 33
(7,920 Views)