From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 1430

Solved!
Go to solution

I am a fairly inexperienced Labview user and when I run the program I created in order to Read Analog Input Signals I get this error message 1430 <Occured at Open/Create/Replace File in NI_HTML_lvclass:Save Report to File.vi->Voltage - Continuous Input.vi> Possible Reason: Laview: The path is empty or relative you must use an absolute path. JPEG.

Any suggestions how to fix this error? It's probably pretty simple but I figured out would ask first before spending hours trying to fumble upon the answer on my own!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,673 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author mmmhmmm

You have a path control wired to "save report to file" and it contains only the word "JPEG". This is not a valid path. Use the browse button of the path control to select a valid path before running the VI.

(Currently, you can only select an existing file. If you also want to be able to select a new file, change the browse option of the control)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,659 Views)

Yep, now I feel embaressed. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,610 Views)