LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dublicates elements of an array

Solved!
Go to solution

I just got job in project in my job and since I am very new in labview I have plenty of basic questions, due to deadlines I have no time to go through all the manuals and do my best to learn in the work.

I tried to implement all your points and still didn't get desired output, if I enable Auto Indexing for the array I am not able to run the program and in the disabled situation I get broken wires,

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,470 Views)

Dear Yamaeda,

Thanks for your comments

Unfortunately I still can't execute the software and get desire output, I am not able to enable Auto Indexing for the first for loop, and it always works only for the first element

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,467 Views)

@arvin1947 wrote:

I just got job in project in my job and since I am very new in labview I have plenty of basic questions, due to deadlines I have no time to go through all the manuals and do my best to learn in the work.

I tried to implement all your points and still didn't get desired output, if I enable Auto Indexing for the array I am not able to run the program and in the disabled situation I get broken wires,

Running around in the dark without stopping to figure it out will not help you with your deadlines.

Here is an image of the above posted solution where I have added some comments to explain what is happening.

Array.png

STOP and take some time to figure this VI out.

Run the code in execution highlighting mode (turn on the light bulb) and watch it does.

Use the help window and read about all of the elements used in the diagrams we post to help you.

If you do so, it should not be long until you can figure out how LabVIEW works.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,460 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author arvin1947

You were able to enable auto-indexing for one of the tunnels.

Your VI is still way too complicated.

Since now I know you have LV 15, I'll attach my much simpler VI.

Message 14 of 16
(1,459 Views)

thank you man

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,452 Views)

@arvin1947 wrote:

thank you man

Could you PLEASE summarize how the code that Ravens Fan provided works... in your own words?

PLEASE?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,450 Views)