LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

draw lines multiple

Hi,

I am a newbie to labview and i was having problem drawing multiple lines. Drawing line i understand but how can a draw multiple lines from one place to another and the line should remain their and i what to be able to draw mor lines over the older lines. The user should beable to change the colour of the linesand their posistions. The image show what the outpput should look like. I want the user to draw as many lines they want.

KING1
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,877 Views)
You don't need to use "draw multiple", you can just draw one line at the time and select color, width, and style as desired for each.

Just make sure to turn off "Erase first?" on the picture indicator (right-click...).
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,863 Views)
HI GUYS,

I would like to know how one can read in multiple coordinates and draw multiple lines in one run. In the bundle the X1 and X2 are constants, but the Y1 and Y2 are read from the spreadsheet, so if there are 10 Y1 and Y2 values we would get 10 lines drawn in picture. the second problem is how can we clear the picturre with the use of a button.

cheers

KING1
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,833 Views)
hi,

i have got the vi reading the data from the text file and drawing one line but i want to know how i couldget it to read multiple coordinates and draw multiple lines. since i am a newbie i am not sure where to go from here. Some help and guidence would be useful.

thanx

KING1
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,812 Views)
HI GUYS I HAVE JUST FIGURED IT OUT THANK FOR THE HELP
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,805 Views)