LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dll parameter setup

hi all swordmen,

I have the problem with following dll call parameter setup.Who can help me to done it?  after function declare is parameter instructions. Waiting for the solutions on line.

Thank you very much.

MIL_ID MbufAlloc2d(

MIL_ID SystemId,
long SizeX,
long SizeY,
long Type,
MIL_INT64 Attribute,
MIL_ID *BufIdPtr

)

Parameters
SystemId

Specifies the system on which to allocate the buffer. This parameter should be set to one of the following values:

Value Description
 M_DEFAULT_HOST

Specifies the default Host system of the current MIL application. Specifies the default Host system of the current MIL application.

MIL system identifier

Specifies a valid system identifier, which you have allocated using the MsysAlloc() function.

SizeX

Specifies the buffer width. The units are determined by the selected buffer attribute. For example, if the buffer has an image buffer attribute, specify the width in pixels.

SizeY

Specifies the buffer height. The units are determined by the selected buffer attribute. For example, if the buffer has an image buffer attribute, specify the height in pixels.

Type

Specifies a combination of two values: the depth and type of the data. Specify the depth of the buffer as one of the following:

Value Description

Specifies a 1-bit (packed binary) buffer. Note that you cannot allocate a 1-bit LUT or kernel buffer. Specifies a 1-bit (packed binary) buffer ...

Specifies an 8-bit buffer. Specifies an 8-bit buffer.

Specifies a 16-bit buffer. Specifies a 16-bit buffer.

Specifies a 32-bit buffer. Specifies a 32-bit buffer.

BufIdPtr

Specifies the address of the variable in which to write the buffer identifier. Since the MbufAlloc2d() function also returns the buffer identifier, you can set this parameter to M_NULL. If allocation fails, M_NULL is written as the identifier.

Return value
The returned value is the buffer identifier. If allocation fails, M_NULL is returned.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 19
(3,546 Views)

is anybodu can help me? I waiting.... Please ...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 19
(3,525 Views)

@Bit880 wrote:

is anybodu can help me? I waiting.... Please ...

Have you tried anything yourself yet?  If so, what were the results, and can you attach your VI?  Do you have any more documentation or a better explanation of what you are trying to accomplish?  What is the definition of the MIL_ID data type?  Assuming that MIL_ID is a simple numeric type, there's nothing complicated about this - just set up the call library node to match the parameter list.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 19
(3,517 Views)

thank you,, I try it, because it must be get hardware to test, I setup the parameter to test it, not response.So that I show the pictures, please give me advices. the last two parameters setup.2011-03-05_110419.png2011-03-05_110338.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 19
(3,503 Views)

I'm sorry, but your dialog box is unreadable.  Is that Japanese or Chinese or something else?

Unless you can post a screenshot with a dialog box in English, the help you will be able to get will be extremely limited.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 19
(3,499 Views)

hi ,swordmen,     

only this function, can anyone help me to solute this?

MIL_ID MbufAlloc2d(

MIL_ID SystemId,
long SizeX,
long SizeY,
long Type,
MIL_INT64 Attribute,
MIL_ID *BufIdPtr

)

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 19
(3,399 Views)

@Bit880 wrote:

hi ,swordmen,     

only this function, can anyone help me to solute this?

MIL_ID MbufAlloc2d(

MIL_ID SystemId,
long SizeX,
long SizeY,
long Type,
MIL_INT64 Attribute,
MIL_ID *BufIdPtr

)

Honestly we can't. We can only guess what MIL_ID means without the header file and seeing your Call Library Node setup I would assume that you forgot to set your last parameter to be passed by Pointer, but I can't say much more than that without more information.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 19
(3,376 Views)

hi rolfk,

at the tip head, you can see the detail of all of this function parameters describe, so you can see it and whether you can help me to solute this question. thank you !!!

best wishes.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 19
(3,355 Views)

No I can't. Tell me where the type definition of MIL_ID should be found! And M_DEFAULT_HOST, and MIL_INT64, and M_NULL. I can guess most of them except MIL_ID, but by guessing you always have a good chance to guess wrong, according to Murphy! With the header attached to the post I could make sure!

This doesn't even address the fact that due to the Chinese characters I can't be sure if you forgot to configure the last parameter to be passed by Pointer or if that fact is simply just hidden by those characters. With the VI attached to the post I could verify this.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 19
(3,353 Views)

MIL_ID MbufAlloc2d(

MIL_ID SystemId,
long SizeX,
long SizeY,
long Type,
MIL_INT64 Attribute,
MIL_ID *BufIdPtr