cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different labview tab colors

Image of Tim's code.

TabControl.JPG 

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(2,313 Views)

Hi,

I would like to change tab name color. I've tried a lot of things but I can't do it. 

Which parameters should I use?

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(2,211 Views)

Its a similar set of property nodes, you can also show and hide the tabs... see the attached vi.

Edit: Sorry - I just reread your post. You want to change the tab name colour, not the tab name. My attachment won't do that, but I'll leave it here anyway in case it helps someone else.

Cheers

Ian

Message Edited by _Ian_ on 05-11-2010 07:35 AM
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(2,195 Views)

I thougth that i was similar but it doesn't seems so easy.

I'd like to displays the name of each tab in color!

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(2,177 Views)

julesjay wrote:

I thougth that i was similar but it doesn't seems so easy.

I'd like to displays the name of each tab in color!

All is not lost (yet) !

In this thread I posted how to add custom graphics to the tab. With the right graphics you get close.

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(2,171 Views)

Images.PNG

The above images shows a quick import of images to the tabs. More exotic images would look better and I don't know how to change the images at run time.

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(2,158 Views)