LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compare

How can I compare many inputs with many constants at the same time and get an output
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,403 Views)

How should they be compared?  If you want to know if they are equal you can use the "Equal?" function under Comparison. 

What are the types of the inputs?  What is the expected output?  Post some code.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,396 Views)

Also, be careful if the numbers to be compared are floating point (doubles, ext, etc.) as these can fail a simple = comparison due to the errors inherent in the representation of non-integer numbers in a binary system

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,386 Views)
For eg- I have 10 numbers and I have to compare them with 5 priviously stored number at the same time ...means I have to check that out of 10 number the how many number matches with 5 priviously stored number ...what block should i use for this kind of comparisons in labview?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,354 Views)

Hi dey,

any comparison, a loop and some other stuff:

check.png

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,350 Views)

@deyzyy wrote:
For eg- I have 10 numbers and I have to compare them with 5 priviously stored number at the same time ...means I have to check that out of 10 number the how many number matches with 5 priviously stored number ...what block should i use for this kind of comparisons in labview?

Something like this?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,345 Views)