This widget could not be displayed.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error

Hi,

The attached vi is the latest program that I've been implementing. I've encountered some problem in the program codes. 

In a block diagram, I inserted the equations which calculated the values of acceleration and velocity for both motors. They worked perfectly fine for any angle movement(by defining the coordinates, they moved straight to the points). However, if you look at the picture below, when I have same X or Y coordinates at next point, by using the equation, it will give me zero value(dx or dy) which cannot be taken by the motors as their minimum acceleration and velocity values are 0.002. Therefore, I've tried to restrict them using case structure. Once I ran the program, the motors made movements using 1st coordinate points (1,0) assuming my initial position is (0,0). But the motor of X coordinate stopped moving and they would not execute the subsequent steps when we reached 2nd coordinate points (1,1). I thought the problem could be in my case structure. But it looked OK and I could not find out the error. Could you please help me please! 

Thank you very much,
Thet
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,271 Views)

You should be using two case structures, one for X and one for Y.  Which your current setup, what if both are <=0?  The default case will run since you don't have a case for 3.  Using 2 case structures with the booleans will make it easier to read.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,227 Views)

You attached images to your message, but they aren't viewable, just a big box with a red X.

Make sure you don't use 3rd party web hosting services to store your images.  Attach them with your message, or store them in your forums gallery when you use the Insert Image button on the forum editor.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,208 Views)

Alright!! Thanks for your information.. I've already solved the problem.. Thanks

Best Regards,

Thet

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,202 Views)