From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clustering different type of data

Hi All..
I have a problem of clustering 2 kind of different data... my outputs from devices is 1d array and scalar types. And in order to plot graph as loop running i intend to use XY chart vi, in which Buffer chart vi. require cluster of both x and y datas.
When I directly bundle my 2 outputs (1d array and scalar type), output cluster is not accepted by inout of buffer chart vi.
Then i tried to first converting scalar data to 1d array ,and bundle that with other 1d array data but it didnt work  neither..
what can i do?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,853 Views)

Then i tried to first converting scalar data to 1d array
What exactly is this scalar data??

can you post a sample of data? or a snapshot of your block diagram? or your vi itself??
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,848 Views)
it s output of Kepco power supply. it s stated as ""double(64-bit real|-15 digit precise)
i attach the file where u can see 2 output as marked in circle..
thanks
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,840 Views)
do post a snapshot of your block diagram too
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,829 Views)
sorrz for inconvience.
here it s the vi where there 3 measurement data outout..
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,820 Views)

Ok, I had a look at your vi.

One question I ask

Do you want to plot data of the array 'measurement 1' against the measured current( Measured Current ??

Am i understanding correct??

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,787 Views)

Ok, I had a look at your vi.

One question I ask

Do you want to plot data of the array 'measurement 1' against the measured current( Measured Current on a xy graph ??

Am i understanding correct??

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,787 Views)
Yes..thats correct. I want to plot measurement 1 against current on a xy graph. As u see one of out put is scalar wheres other one is array. Array's first element is changing and the rest is zero after each iteration. So i think to pick up  the time the first element of array ,and convert it to scalar so that i can plot two scalar value using xy graph..
u think it s ok?
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,776 Views)

So i think to pick up  the time the first element of array ,and convert it to scalar so that i can plot two scalar value using xy graph..

That would give you just one point on the XY graph

probably, you will have to accumulate the values that you get in each iteration ( using arrays/ shift register) and plot them on your XY graph
Message 9 of 9
(2,738 Views)