cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

channel list array adds channel ""

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi

I have made an application for measuring frequency via a HP34970A.

HP34970A Closes port 101 --> HP5313 measures --> and then HP34970A open the port 101 again. Contunies to port 102.

i want to use #101 & #102 but # "" is added as well, and gives me a 50sec timeout waiting period.

The probe watch for the channel list input shows 101, 102 & "".

On the output it gives me

#101 reads 5,8ms

#102 reads 1,6ms

# ""    reads 0,0000000

How can i remove "" from the channel list? i am sure it is not in the list itself, only 2 channels there.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,375 Views)

Your loop shouldn't iterate more than twice.  So I see no reason it should try for a third time.  Is there more to the code than what you gave us here?

And you are not opening your relays.  You need to wire the Channel List of your last sequence frame.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,353 Views)

Hello

I have wirered the channel list to the last frame now, but it changes nothing. I thought all relays would open when the channel list is not wiered, maybe i am wrong?

Adding an image for the rest of the application. Ignore the fact that is only shows #101.As far as i can see it should only iterate 2 times, for each frame?

I copied this from an earlyer vertion where it works fine...what am i missing?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,348 Views)

Expand that first array constant to make sure there isn't an empty string in the third item.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,339 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author TorbH

Hello again

I ended up deleting the string input, and re-creating it. There was no "spaces" or anything in the one i deleeted, but recreating it fixed it.

Thanks for the input.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,301 Views)