From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes in graph scale of measure

I don't think you understand me.

I said that I'm not able to find the property that you created in your example.

---

UnCertified LabVIEW Student
Mistakes are for learning, that's why suggestions are always welcome!
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(576 Views)

I have understood, but what I mean is that even though I have tried it, the scale jumped and I can not see the signal in a long period, but I resend you with the node.

Thank you again.

Miguel.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(575 Views)

I cleaned up your vi, crazy me.

Anyway if you are still having problems with it, you'll need to add the property node multiple times probably atleast for every iteration of every while loop.

---

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(569 Views)

Thank you so much, but I can not open the file because my Labview is older... 😞 can you send me in an older version (my version is Labview 10.0.1)

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(566 Views)

here in 8.6

---

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(553 Views)

Thank you very much, your code is clearer than mine. I have corrected that part. The main problem is that the graph of the sensor still jumps and I can not see the evolution of the signal along the time, I have thought in saving the signal of the sensor in a buffer and then read from the buffer...what do you think?

Thank you for all your unpaid work, you are helping me a lot.

Sinceresly,

Miguel.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(545 Views)

If you don't really need to see it live, the best is to save it in a shift register and then afterwards plot it in a XY graph.

---

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(540 Views)

Hello, I have achieved one solution to the problem. I post the picture of how I have done finally in order to help other people with my same problem. I have only added the structures shown in the picture and erase the property node, so that if anybody wants, just download the previous vi and add the structures of the picture 🙂

Greatings to KoenR94, who has helped me quite a lot, with people like him you encourage to help other's problems.

Have a nice day,

Miguel.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(530 Views)