From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes in graph scale of measure

Hello everybody, I am doing my final degree proyect and I have one little problem with the graphs that shown the accuisire and the signal send to the BNC2120. My problem is that the graphs changes the x-axis when it wants, I mean, I fix the value of the x-axis first of running the program and it seems to do what I want, but just I run the program it changes into other value (I have swithed off the option of autoscale, of course). I have noticed that it happens when then signal pass through one boolean or numeric object (such as an adder, divisor...) and it is impossible for me to make it work properly.

I adjunt captures down to make you see what I mean. As you can see below, one of the graphs changes by itself the x-axis scale of measure and I can not change it.

If any of you could give me a hand I would be wonderful.

Thank you a lot,

Sinceresly,

Miguel.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18
(3,077 Views)

Hello Miguel,

You can use a property node to manually set the minimum and maximum for the X-Scale.

Koen

---

UnCertified LabVIEW Student
Mistakes are for learning, that's why suggestions are always welcome!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18
(3,072 Views)

Hello, first thank you for your fast response. I have tried to do like you have told me, but I can not set the correct values I want (o up to 60 s)...I adjunt the picture of how I have done, but it seems that this is not the right way of doing it.
Thank you for the time you are spending in order to help me.

Sinceresly,

Miguel.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18
(3,060 Views)

you have to change te property node to write

propertynode.png

---

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18
(3,055 Views)

Hello, it works kind properly, but it "jumps" the scale is in the interval 0-60, but in stead of going second to second, the graph occupies the whole scale each (more or less) 1 second it jumps to the other older value...I want to see the evolution of the signal accuired in one minute, but as I have written before it "eats" the whole time axis...I really don't know what is happening 😞

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18
(3,050 Views)

Are you able to send your vi?

It's pretty hard to see what's going on.

---

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18
(3,043 Views)

I have noticed that only occurs with the acquisition preasure sensor, I don't know why. Is any way to solve it? It is sufficent if I can see the evolution of the signal (in the front panel) for a longer time: I can see the values and how it changes but I would like to see the changes that have past in the last minute.

Thank you a lot, and forgive me for the disturbance.

Sinceresly,

Miguel.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18
(3,039 Views)

Here it is.Thank you a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18
(3,037 Views)

Infront of everything else.

You have to straighten up your vi.

Some lines aren't placed very nice, or can not be seen because a while loop is infront of them.

This will make working on it way more efficient.

Also doing the following is very dangerous:

dangerous.PNG

You can better convert it to DBL infront.

Or preferably remove the Expres VI and use a square wave vi.

I am unable to find the property node you created.

---

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18
(3,027 Views)

Ok, don't worry,thank you anyway. I will try to superimpose the signal of the sensor over the other signal to watch them at the same time.

Miguel.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18
(3,023 Views)