LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change transmitting bandwidth

Hello, 

I'm trying to change the bandwidth for a transmitting signal. i'm using the example file (https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-24206)
but i can't get it to work (property node bandwidth doesn't work, can't combine multiple session handles, ..)

Im' using an USRP n210 with WBX and antenna VERT400, and trying to jam multiple channels from the PMR446 : for example jam the
range 446.006250 MHz to 446.03125 MHz

thanks in advance

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,749 Views)

Hello,

I am Ed from National Instruments Applications Engineering. I have been forwarded your query which I am happy to assist you with.

Firstly, a property node is reading/writing a property of a session so you cannot apply the usage of a property node to multiple sessions without performing this step individiually.

With regards to the terminology of 'jamming' multiple channels, I was hoping you could elaborate and describe what it is you mean and hope to achieve as I am unaware of this terminology?

Best regards,

Ed

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,683 Views)

Hi Ed,

thank you for your response.

With jamming i mean: "sending another signal on the frequency so the channel is saturated and can't be used while i'm jamming it."

I'm trying to "Jam" multiple channels of the PMR446 (which has 8 channels: 446.00625, 446.01875, ..., 446.09375 MHz) because jamming only one channel is not enough ( the USRP can't detect the channels that precise)

So it detects for example channel 1 : 446.00625 (in reality it detects frequency 446.00537 MHz) and i'd like to send a signal with a bandwidth of +/- 0.020 Mhz so that the the frequency 446.0000 till 446.002 is saturated.

the property node: i can set the bandwidth with this on the "configure signal"-VI ?

laurent

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,674 Views)