From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build

Solved!
Go to solution

When build using master vi all well    build using lvproj sub'vi's are not included

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,438 Views)

Your post makes no sense. What is this "master vi"? Please provide more information if you expect to get help.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,435 Views)

I have a program called say prog.vi inside a directory with other vi units.   When I go through the build proces using this vi all is well.    When I build using the LVproj it builds ok but does not pick up some sub.vi units

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,427 Views)

I have a program called say prog.vi inside a directory with other vi units.   When I go through the build proces using this vi all is well.    When I build using the LVproj it builds ok but does not pick up some sub.vi units

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,424 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author sonoflo

Is there an echo in here?  🙂

If you choose prog.vi as a "Startup VI", all dependencies will be automatically included.  If you want to force something to be included, you can add the vis to the "Always Included" box.

>

"There is a God shaped vacuum in the heart of every man which cannot be filled by any created thing, but only by God, the Creator, made known through Jesus." - Blaise Pascal
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,417 Views)

Are the subVIs called dynamically?  Dynamically called VIs will not be automatically included in your build.  Any others should.  To make sure that they are included, select "Always Include" in the build specification.  NOTE:  I believe the VIs have to be in your project to force the inclusion.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,410 Views)