From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic launch impossible to disable

Hello,

I'm a user of Labview since many years. Actually i'm using a 8.2 pro version to develop and build my executables. Since a few weeks, when I build my exe, they are always starting automatically, even if I disable the 'auto launch at starting' option in the exe builder. Is there any way to fix this??

Thanks in advance for help,

Chris

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,661 Views)

Hi. 

Could you make an example and send it on the forum, because it's really strange that disabling the option doesn't work?

Thank you

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,622 Views)

Hello,

Here you have the .vi, the .lvproj, plus the .exe I made.

Bye,

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,615 Views)

Hello.

I built the exe again and the exe didn't start at launch. I suggest you to build it again.

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,578 Views)

Did you perhaps install a different LabVIEW verion a few weeks ago?  It might be a little bug with the app builder (LabVIEW uses the latest installed app builder)

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,570 Views)

Hello.

Which version of LV do you use?If you have a professionsal edtion, LV uses the application builder related to the version of LV version you are using.

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,565 Views)

As I said, I'm using a 8.2 pro version. I also just realized that i've 3 different versions of the run-time on my computer (7.1, 8.0 & 8.2). Could it interfer with something??

Concerning my versions of LV, we bought a version 7 and finally we had free upgrades until the 8.2 version. I just changed my computer for a new one (winXP), so I directly intalled the 8.2 version.

I also rebuilt the exe with the lvproj mentionned above, but the result is the same, the exe starts alone....??

Thanks for your help,

Chris

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,534 Views)