cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

array of references

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi

I have several commands that I want to control through references... I can create an array of references and this seems working. However if I make a cluster of an array of references and another reference to another object, the array is not appearing in the cluster ...

Something like this

nitad54448_0-1623707959329.png

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,174 Views)
Solution
Accepted by nitad54448

Unbundle by Name only shows elements that have labels.  The data coming out of Build Array has no label, so that element in the cluster has no label. To see all the elements use the plain "Unbundle" function.  (If you like, I can give you an XNode that adds a label to data in a wire.).

"If you weren't supposed to push it, it wouldn't be a button."
Message 2 of 5
(1,166 Views)

Great, thanks for help.

I suspect I need to add a Label to the array, since adding to an element does not change anything.

nitad54448_0-1623709342432.png

How to do that ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,151 Views)

That's because your array does not have a name.  Create a constant for your cluster and wire that up to the Bundle.  Be sure to name the array.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 5
(1,150 Views)

Alternatively you can attach a label by type casting to a labelled constant (which i've used a couple of times), but in general i'd suggest Crossrulz suggestion. 🙂

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,024 Views)