LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

abc

Hi Joel,

Thanks for your message.

With the last code that I posted (flat sequence structure), the program runs well for the first time!

But when I stop it and hit run again, I get error: 200022. Please see screenshot attached.

Maybe it needs a reset on exit? I dont know how to do that.

Cheers,

Saif

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 28
(798 Views)

@Vhha1972 wrote:

Hi Joel,

Thanks for your message.

With the last code that I posted (flat sequence structure), the program runs well for the first time!

But when I stop it and hit run again, I get error: 200022. Please see screenshot attached.

Maybe it needs a reset on exit? I dont know how to do that.

Cheers,

Saif

Never use the stop sign to abort a VI!  This results in no housekeeping being done.  Your task is most likely still open when you run it again.  Hence the error.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 28
(777 Views)

Hi Bill,

Your advice has been most useful!

When I use the proper stop button, I dont get that error - thanks 🙂

Now, I will try the more complicated code. But I am hopeful that it will work since this one works.

Will keep you all posted.

Thanks again to all!

Saif 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 28
(766 Views)

Hi Again,

The problem is actually not fully resolved.

I tried it a couple of times by using the preferred stop button as opposed to the abort button.

Again, it fails on the second start. Earlier, it worked a few times. But now it fails again.

Any more suggestions?

Cheers,

Saif

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 28
(753 Views)

same error: 200022

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 28
(752 Views)

@Vhha1972 wrote:

same error: 200022

I think if you aborted ONCE you will get that error until you shut LabVIEW all the way down then restart it.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 28
(746 Views)

Hi Bill,

I shut down everything, restarted my laptop, restarted Labview, then just used the preferred stop button. But it only works the first time. 

Cheers,

Saif

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 28
(741 Views)

@Vhha1972 wrote:

Hi Bill,

I shut down everything, restarted my laptop, restarted Labview, then just used the preferred stop button. But it only works the first time. 

Cheers,

Saif

Drat.  I can't actually see your VI (I'm only at LV 7.1) so they were educated guesses.  I guess I will have to turn this over to someone who can actually see what you are doing.  Sorry 😞

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 28
(732 Views)

I am attaching my VI again. Its in V8.6.

Hope someone could help!

Saif

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 28
(730 Views)

save with options --> save for previous --> 7.1 and I'll still be able to help.  😉

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 28
(724 Views)