LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working in LAVIEW

Mr Ray – first of all, apologieties for my STYLE. I  am learning Englisch alone at this time (NOT my first language AT ALL) and find expressions hard to make. THerefore I also atempd to expression by leafing impressions in my WRITING style. Will dry to alternate my style but it is HARD!

SeccondleyI am disapointted by these news. Very disapointted for sure. I were adviced to construct a programme using the FabVIEW Vizion sofware , and have now been advized I am wrong to do so??? VERY TEARFUL. VERY DISAPOINTMENT . VERY ANGRY.

Yours with a slow heartebat,

SAJIB NOWDHURY

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 41
(1,599 Views)

Hi,

Perhaps just go here http://www.ni.com/vision/f/software and choose the right thing for your use.

What for using Labview Vision if you don't want to use LabVIEW ? module exist also for labwindows.

Greg S.
CNRS
LV 7.1 8.2 8.6 2009 2011 2012 2013 2014
LPMC - CNRS
N'oubliez pas de complimenter cela fait toujours plaisir.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 41
(1,590 Views)

Please stop using different fonts and sizes for your posts! It is VERY annoying.

If you have a specific issue, then please indicate what it is. Just saying you're disappointed and very angry is completely meaningless, pointless, and does not make anybody sympathetic to your plight, especially given that there are THOUSANDS of people who use it every day.

If you don't like LabVIEW, then perhaps you should stick with a text-based program like LabWindows.

Message 13 of 41
(1,571 Views)

Dearest Greg S. - My Friend – Finances are LOW at these poor times. I am UNABLE to pucrasre many software kits; so am advized to purchase 2 (TWO) for the DEVELOPMENT WORK I am undertaking At Present. Upon teh edvise of my LOYal and DTRUSTEDD Friend, I Purchased LAVIEW VIZ|ON Und CVI. IN Resent Daiz have struggled Grateley with MOVING softwear form one to tother NOW am TOLD simply; “IMPOSSIBLE SAJIB!” VERY VERY VERY DISHARTNERNGVERY VERY VERY SADENING VERY VERY VERY UPSET. I spent too much of my MONEY on these softwears, now to LEARN WASTED!”. TEarful and Terrified GOODBYES. SAJIB NOWDHURY

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 41
(1,559 Views)

You are now past annoying.

You are now being obnoxiuos. I refuse to even bother to help you. 

Message 15 of 41
(1,555 Views)
Troll
LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
Message 16 of 41
(1,540 Views)

Dear My Friend, Smercurio_FC. 

Apologies for anger caused bymyself. I am NOT attempting to be “Obxnoxious” OR even “Past Annoying”. Simply STRUGGLE to EXpress m,y Words, as ENGLISH is not strong!!!! 

Hoping not to anger further,

Sajib Nowdhury 

MY Worthy Friend NIQUIST, PLease , NOT offend me such a way. Grate sadnezs from YOUR implications. 

YOURS, in a FORGIVING tone,

SAJIB NOWDHURY

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 41
(1,517 Views)
He's all over the Job Openings board with posts like this.
Message 18 of 41
(1,516 Views)

He's contradicting himself.

He's posting as an expert by saying:"immense and broad knowledge in the LAVIEW DISTRICT"

meanwhile he says this about "Laview": "Working in LAVIEW Is at times TERRIFICALLY DiFifclut"

So which one is it?  difficult or expert? 

Stop wasting our time...

Message 19 of 41
(1,476 Views)

I not did meen sush grate offends!

Would a nice, juicy billygoat make you feel better???  Smiley Very Happy 

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
Message 20 of 41
(1,473 Views)