From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Labview suite for operating Lock-in amplifier

Hi All !

I have to purchase Labview software only for communicating and data acquisition from Lock-in amplifier. Could you please suggest me which suite of the Labview is just sufficient to do this work viz. Base, Full or Professional Development system.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,807 Views)
What lock-in amplifier? For communication to a GPIB/USB/Ethernet instrument, the base version is sufficient but I would recommend at least the full version if you plan to do any sort of analysis of the data you acquire.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,795 Views)

Thanks, 

One more thing, can you provide some program to read lock-in from Labview.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,756 Views)
Why do you continue to post without the details I asked for? Don't you know the male and model of the instrument? That's essential information if you want an example.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,733 Views)

SR830.  I didnt get your question in your first reply.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,728 Views)
Use Help> Find Instrument Drivers. This will install a LabVIEW driver in the correct location. You can then open the example finder (Help> Find Examples) and look under Hardware Input and Output. Look at the main driver page for instructions on how to use a driver.

http://www.ni.com/downloads/instrument-drivers/
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,721 Views)

Ok. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,713 Views)