From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stacked plots problem in exe

Hi,

Ive got a problem with creating .exe application where 2nd chart functioning properly.

2nd chart is in subpanel as a stacked plot. I pass via main form numbers of stacked plots. In builder it works perfectly, in .exe not at all..

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,407 Views)

You are building the path for the sub panel display. The path for the Build and the Developement environment will be different and that is why you are facing the problem in .exe. Instead of using the "Current Vi path" primitive try using the "Current Directory" primitive and test it.

SubPanelPath.png

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,401 Views)

Crosspost

I suggested using a static VI reference instead of relative path.

EDIT:  Even if the path is right, I don't think the compiler was including the VI into the EXE because it wasn't seen as a dependency, since it was loading it from a path dynamcially.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,400 Views)

Ok sorry I didnt explain well whats the point.

There is no problem with properly "refreshing"  of subplot - works fine even without static reference(but thanks anyway, I missed that).

I cannot changed the number of staked plots in the screen(constanly 1) - in editor mode it changes according as number of flaged plots.

The problem is show in the pictures below.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,385 Views)