LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What function is this?

Hi, I was trying to recreate a VI but I saw this and I couldnt find it. I'm quite new so i dont know what the name of this function is

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,554 Views)

Hi Mark,

quite nice effect when upscaling a 32*32pixel icon to 300*180...

It looks like an old version of this one...

But well, opening the context help and moving the mouse over the icon could tell you the name too!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,550 Views)

@MarkBai wrote:

Hi, I was trying to recreate a VI but I saw this and I couldnt find it. I'm quite new so i dont know what the name of this function is

As Gerd said, use the context help.  Once you have the name, you can use the pallet search function to figure out where to find it.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,536 Views)

Well I couldnt use the context help since this was in a PDF. How about this function?? Sorry for the questions I know its very nooblike

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,518 Views)

Hi Mark,

looks like IndexArray.

Can you attach the whole PDF? Can you tell which LV version the block diagram was created with?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,512 Views)

The VI im trying to recreate is in page 55. Some of the parts I know except the ones I asked about.

The index array nearly looks like this but it has only 1 square at the bottom right. This one has a 2x2 box in the bottom right.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,491 Views)

MarkBai wrote:

The index array nearly looks like this but it has only 1 square at the bottom right. This one has a 2x2 box in the bottom right.

Hi 

This is because of your input is 2D Array thats why it shows like that. 

Untitled.png

See Attached Image scaled for your feature referrence

---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,482 Views)