LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using a discrete observer to control a real time target

I am using the ELVIS III board to control a real-time target on an auxiliary top board (Quanser controls board). The system is a third-order SISO system (i.e. A is 3x3, B is 3x1, C is 1x3 and D is null). I am trying to use the observers state-estimate for state variable feedback to the system. I have calculated the observer gain and entered the values, along with the system matrices, into the Discrete Observer VI on the block diagram. What I am trying to do is to separate the individual state estimates (3 states) from array of state estimates that the observer outputs. Once the individual state estimates are separated I apply state variable feedback and send the signal to a motor. 

The problem is the observer continually outputs NaN for all state estimates at all times (please see attached pic). What am I doing wrong? It looks like I have entered all parameters correctly. I am not seeing where I am going wrong? I could really use a push in the right direction. I have attached my VI and labeled everything.

Thanks for any advice.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(676 Views)