From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use the Partial Differential Equations VIs to define and solve a 1-dimensional heat equation in a rectangu

Good moring Master!

I want use Partial Differential Equations VIs to define and solve a 1-dimensional heat equation in a rectangular domain.

At "Define boundary condition" , I don't know how to declare functions. Cotg (a) = a/ b

The program is reporting an error and does not produce results

Can you help me?

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,998 Views)

What have you tried?  In order to provide help to you, it really helps for you to provide help to us by attaching the LabVIEW code that you are trying to develop. This tells us a lot of information that you (so far) have not provided -- what Version of LabVIEW you are using, what specifically you have tried (in case there is a simple "missing wire" problem or a "concept" we can explain).  It also tells us something about your level of LabVIEW experience and expertise.

Have you used the LabVIEW Help?  Have you looked at the PDE examples that ship with LabVIEW?  This would also be useful for us to know.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,944 Views)

Thank you reply!

I tried to develop the example use PDE in LabVIEW. I used LabVIEW 2018.

I did change the parameter in PDE thermal Distribustion_neumann boundary.vi compatible with Differential Equations Cotg (a) = a/ b. But results not displayed.

Can you say, what do i need to do to fix the error? or a little hint

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,904 Views)