cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two signals at two waveform graphs

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello Everyone! 

I got some problems with my software for data acquisition. 

I got two signals and I have to show two signals at two different Waveform Graph. 

How to seperate signals?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(2,842 Views)

Index Array.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(2,807 Views)

Where I have to put Index Array?

I can't find examples for using index array to waveform graphs

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(2,800 Views)

You index the 2D array that is coming out from the DAQmx Read.

It is irrelevant whether there is a specific example for a DAQmx Read. A 2D DBL array is always a 2D DBL array whether it is wired to a graph or something else. You need to read the help for the DAQmx Read in order to know whether to read rows or columns.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(2,793 Views)

I read DAQmx help and what I know is that Each row corresponds to a channel in the task. Each column corresponds to a sample from each channel.

I really don't know how to wire Index Array... Can you explain it to me, please?Smiley Sad

Look at the attachment, is it ok?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(2,778 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jurij

There is an input called 'array'. Simply wire this to the 2D DBL array. Drag the bottom of the Index Array down so that you have a second subarray output. Wire up your graphs. Done. No need to wire anything to the index inputs.

Message 6 of 10
(2,774 Views)

Thank you very much

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(2,767 Views)

I got question for you - why I don't need to wire anything to index inputs?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(2,752 Views)

The first index input defaults to 0. Each time you drag it down, the index input is automatically set to n+1. You can also start at an index other that 0. For example, you wanted rows 2,3,4,5, you would wire 2 into the first index input and after dragging it down to get an additional 3 inputs, you would skip wiring the values 3,4, and 5.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(2,739 Views)

Thanks, now I get it Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(2,725 Views)