LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Front Panel from .LLB Application Build Failure

Situation: Labview 2012, Ver: 12.0.1f3 32-bit;   Build Specification;   Source Distribution:  *.llb;   Source File Settings: (Virtual Folder contains 2 *.vi), For virutal folder, checked the box for "Set save settings for all contained items," unchecked the box for "Use default save settings," checked the box for "Remove front panel."

I build the *.llb, and convert it. 

All sub.vi are now in one flat folder including those two from the virtual folder.  When double-clicked, 1.vi has the error: "An error occurred loading VI '1.vi'. LabVIEW load error code 3: Could not load front panel.

This is what I want.

The 2.vi from that virtual folder opens just fine.

This is not what I want.

Can someone help me figure out why only about 80% of the front panels I want removed actually are?  It doesn't seem to be associated with the level in the hierarchy or anything, just every third or fourth one still has it.

Thanks  -  Bram

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,191 Views)

Hi Bram,

It sounds like this may have something to do with your particular project. Have you seen this with another project, or does this only happen with the one?

Do the same VIs have this problem consistently, or is it random when you rebuild the VI?

I tried to reproduce this without success. If you could post your project, that would be very helpful.

Trevor B.
PSE
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,152 Views)