LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking / Classification / Extracting Objects Trajectory Data Points

Hello,
I Have Data points of Multiple Objects Trajectory which I had Recorded at a Specific time Interval as Shown in the Figure Below.

Capture2.PNG

I want to Extract/ Track Multiple Objects Trajectory so for that I have Implemented GNN (Global Nearest Neighbor) but it wont work in case of Missing Data Points and when Object Trajectory Cross each other.

Capture1.PNG

I have Attached the Data log File Kindly Help me Out in this Regard.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(1,252 Views)

Perhaps you should post the GNN algorithm.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(1,215 Views)

Kindly Check This File I have Implemented GNN Algorithm you can set gate Size Manually by Changing the constants in the Loop this code has a bug as it didn't give you the Track Trajectory Correctly

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(1,195 Views)

@mrjunaidkahn wrote:

Kindly Check This File I have Implemented GNN Algorithm you can set gate Size Manually by Changing the constants in the Loop this code has a bug as it didn't give you the Track Trajectory Correctly

There's no file.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(1,191 Views)

Kindly Check this

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(1,185 Views)

@mrjunaidkahn wrote:

Kindly Check this

Lots of things don't make sense to me.

Lots of duplicate code...

Why convert from integer strings to integer, to double, to string, to integer, and then compare which strings is > or <?

I'd start with parsing the input file, something like this (although I can't say for sure what you're trying to do):

Hop To Data.png

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(1,173 Views)

do you also need to label each trajectory, or

do you want to solely remove noise from a signal e.g.

alexderjuengere_0-1637769606737.png

you define a starting point via double-click in the input graph, and then calculate distances regarding to this initial value over and over again.

shouldn't you update the initial position after a while?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(1,157 Views)

I would just read the file as follows for further processing:

altenbach_0-1637862424684.png

You seem to do a lot of 2D trigonometry, so I recommend to use a complex datatype!

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(1,134 Views)

Just to give you some ideas, here's a tiny codelet to replace screenfuls of your Rube Goldberg code to create a cleaned up version of your first xy graph.

altenbach_0-1637867174857.png

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(1,131 Views)

Altenbach used the technique that once a wise scholar said  

"Complex" just isn't "Real", it is also "Imaginary" (at the same time ...).

- Bob Schor

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(1,109 Views)