LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch panel fonts and Graphics

Gentlemen

In addition to my previous issue, I would like to ask regarding touchpanel TPC-2006 fonts and graphics. See, for our client we plan to give four screens in touch panel and in one screen it is with list of alarms. So here when list box control is drag n drop into front panel its showing horizontal and vertical scroll bar perfect,but when deployed to touch panel its surprise horizontal screen bar not seen this is one issue and also all fonts are not clear and things that seen in front panel when deploy its not shown in TPC why? is there any way if so please help me

I Have attach snap shot of it see in that in my front panel screen i hv got horizontal scroll bar, column header but in touch screen couldn't get all this. hope it will help to get better idea .

thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,252 Views)
The graphics and font rendering in the touch panel module is a known issue.
As you have found out, the rendering of text and graphics on the TPC platform is not the same as running under Windows. The only way I have found to work around this issue is to continue to play around with the layout on the panel until you get acceptable results on the TPC.

I had an application a couple of years ago that was deployed to the TPC-2006 platform. When all was said and done, in order to get an acceptable looking panel on the TPC-2006 the windows panel looked severely misaligned in some areas.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,232 Views)

Thanks gentlemen....yup we are doing the same ..trying with trial method to get appearance .....thanks for yur reply

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,206 Views)