LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

searching for equivalent Labview supported (Arm microcontroller based)development board

hi every one

i need to work on some development kit based on 32 bit microcontroller, i already have AVR 32 based EVK 1100 evaluation kit, but i am interested to work with Labview enivroment on ARM microcontrollers, can anyone help me for this, how could i get the Equivalent evaluation kit for labview which should have almost the same I\O as in EVK1100,
thanx
looking forward to kind replys

mazhar hussain
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,685 Views)
Hi mazhar,

The following link might give you a starting point: http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/7066

How much external hardware support do you need out of the box?  If you are willing to develop your own hardware drivers (such as LCD, user input, etc), then you can use almost any board with an ARM processor on it.
Regards,

Jeremy_B

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,644 Views)
Thanks for the reply

actually i want to access ethernet port, USB port and also i have to build I2C interface
thats why i am looking for some Arm microcontroller based evaluation kit which i can use to program via labview,
please guide me i am trying to search of such board but find myself unlucky,

mazhar

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,635 Views)

mazhar Hussain,

You may use Luminary LM3S8962 Evlauation board, that has ethernet, I2C, and many I/O s avaialbe. It is easy to interface with labview. I have just started learning that. It is as simple as LabView application running on PC.  Still good amount systematic help is not available on NI website.

For USB u can use VDIP modules from Vinculam ( FTDI), i have used it with other microcontorllers, very easy.

regards,

Nabhiraj

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,449 Views)