LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Driver for TPC-2006 trying as per web soultion but not working

Hi friendz

Hope u all doing great. Actually we working on project for waste water treatment plant. Here its supplied with NI PAC and Touch panel 2006. Now the issue is in touch panel 2006 the displays are not clear and my client not happy with it.When i try yur web solution for Display Driver for TPC-2006 downloaded files are not running in touch panel, but for your information since i dont have card reader in my work bench computer i copied the file in different way dont know whether its correct r wrong. Steps i did was

- Downloaded files into my desktop computer first

- Then Inserted blank Compact Flash (CF) into touch panel.

-  Through activesync synchronized flies between desktop and touch panel.

- Copied downloaded files into compact flash.

- Power off touch panel and power on no change.

If the steps gone through correct means why files not running any other solution. If wrong is there any other way coz i dont hv card reader rite now.

Pravin Jayapaul

Application Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,244 Views)

Pravin,

Did you get the following warning when you tried to activesync the files to your touchpanel? 

That's the reason why you should transfer the files over with a card reader. Also, make sure your CF card is at least 256MB in size. 

Message Edited by mishkin on 03-28-2009 01:55 PM
Misha
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,218 Views)

hi misha thanks for yur reply....yup i do got the same warning window. But u know it was strange it worked after sometime with the same steps. May be wat changes i done was the three files (.txt,bmp,jpeg) that got downloaded from webpage with different file type, changed all these files to the same file type as given in web page, then deployed in same way through microsoft activesync and when power on it worked....does it make sense or could be some other reason? if so tell me.

Thanks 

Pravin

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,205 Views)