From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subvi front panel in Webserver

Hi,

i've made a VI (an oscilloscope) that in his while cycle call 2 sub-vi to obtain the waveforms to show on his display. The two sub-vi generate a waveforms and don't have a while cycle because they run through the call of the main VI. The program work perfect in labview or in EXE, but i want to put him on an html page and here is the problem. The main VI work well but the front panel of sub vi don't open, i wrote two link in the html page of the main vi, like this one:

<a target="new window" href="SubVI01.html">SubVI Title</a>

and when you click the link the front panel of the sub vi shows, but there isn't any comunication with the main vi. How can i run this vi properly in the webserver mode?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,412 Views)

Hi!

I suggest you this document

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/E313D1D88CE14FDA86256E6A006B28ED?OpenDocument

Let me know if it solve your problem.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,379 Views)

Bronzacuerta - when I click your link, I get a page that says "Error You are not authorized to view this document"

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,372 Views)

Hi,

I guess the correct link is : http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/BD9862FF7E3D53F386256C7C00836202?OpenDocument

Regards,

Da Helmut
Voir le profil de Maxime M. sur LinkedIn - View Maxime M.'s profile on LinkedIn
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,367 Views)

There is a problem with the document that you have linked, condition number 3 : The subVI is not set to be re-entrant. This can be set in the Execution tab of VI Properties. But in this way only one user can use the vi or if i set the main VI re-entrant is enough to make the all project re-entrant on web server?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,362 Views)