LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound record and check for the reference sound

Hello,

I have 1000 motors and some of them are noisy. I created a small program for eliminating this noise. I had one more idea but I don't know that can made in labview. Please suggest me is that exactly possible and if so please mention those VI, where can I get them.

I would like to record the connected motor sound by a microphone through my sound card into labview and should save into a wav file(This I know how to do it in labview). Now, at the same moment, try read the same saved wav file which was saved before and should do a search on whole wav file with reference sound. If the reference sound exists on the connected device, I can write some instructions for that to remove. Last, the the saved wave file should delete by pragmatically and close the program. I don't know that can be possible or not but it should be very efficient.

*I don't have any NI toll kits but looking for an easy solution without them .*

I would appreciate anyone's help. Thanks for the Ni forum.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,205 Views)

Good questions draw good answers. And for the moment we have none idea what you are talking about. You have to explain much better what you are looking for in the sound file. A start would be to zip down a sound file and post here.

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,189 Views)

This thread is related to all those: here, here, and here

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,176 Views)