LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace Multiple Array Subsets

Solved!
Go to solution

That belongs in a private message to the moderator and not in the LabVIEW forum.

There are many innocent reasons for duplicates. I have a duplicate from many years ago, caused by different email addresses and the old linking to the newsgroups. ANd so do many others. It's no big deal unless it is used to e.g. circumvent a forum ban. I don't remember all my accounts for all sites that I haven't visited in years. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 23
(330 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

That belongs in a private message to the moderator and not in the LabVIEW forum.

There are many innocent reasons for duplicates. I have a @Christian Altenbach from many years ago, caused by different email addresses and the old linking to the newsgroups. ANd so do many others. It's no big deal unless it is used to e.g. circumvent a forum ban. I don't remember all my accounts for all sites that I haven't visited in years. 😄

Your explanation would make sense if we are talking about years.

His first alterego was created May 30, 2012 with posts on June 30, 2012 and July 2, 2012.

His second alterego was created July 1, 2012.

There is only one day difference between June 30 and July 1.

Odd to say the least.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 23
(322 Views)

Ok guys, time to take it to the Breakpoint.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 23 of 23
(318 Views)