From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real time image processing

Solved!
Go to solution
Hy, m going to do Real time image processing with labview program. Actually.. I need to detect the color of different rubber balls passing through the digital camera connected with the labview interface. I need help...
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,819 Views)

Can you please state your exact problem?

Prashanth N
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,810 Views)

Hi,

I have stated what m going to do to detect the colors. Actually I want to learn how to do that. What path should I have to follow to achieve my goal.

My goal is to do Real time image processing with labview program. Actually.. I need to detect the color of different rubber balls passing through the digital camera connected with the labview interface.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,800 Views)

What kind of setup are you using? Are you using an NI Compact Vision System or an ordinary camera?

Prashanth N
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,797 Views)

m using simple digital camera easily available in the market.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,778 Views)

You can read more about Image acquisition in LabVIEW:

https://www.ni.com/en/support/downloads/drivers/download.vision-acquisition-software.html

You can easily port any camera to your front panel.

If you are looking for all-round help for this, you can call us and our AEs will help you out.

If you run into a specific issue, we could discuss this further.

Regards,

Prashanth N
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,767 Views)

hy,

I have made access to NI compact camera vision. I have read the manual also. and also connected the hardware in the same way. but i cant configure the compact camera vision. Please do help me. this is my degree project and unfortunately. there is no one to help me out.

Now we have lab view, vision builder, MAX and a compact camera vision system. and my target to do image processing.

give me realated tutorials, links, etc.

ragards

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,756 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author muzzammilch544

Hi,

You will find a lot of people willing to help you out on this forum. Describe your setup and maybe we'll have a better idea of what's going wrong. 
Since this is your degree project, I strongly advice you to call us (ni.com/contact) and you will get help faster.

Regards, 

Prashanth N
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,744 Views)