LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions regrading labview.

It's not a homework and thank you for your note smart man! anyway just remove my post if you do not like it and stop bothering me. It was a mistake to even try this website I thought I would find helpful people like I read not people to argue and accuse me and be sarcastic. You could've easily ignored it if you believe it's not something you want to do and remove my post that's what normal people would do. What I saw was extremely rude and mean and made me regret joining this website I did not come here to be lectured from a stranger,  you do not know me and I do not know you so why bother getting yourself in this ? for what? just hater and arguing ! I feel sorry for you my friends you used your time in this website very wisely.

Thank you all, goodbye & enjoy your website 

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 35
(1,001 Views)

And the reason that you haven't posted code and pointed to where you're stuck is ...... ?

Likely most of us have surmised that the reason is that you haven't actually created any code.

Have we guessed correctly?

If not, just post your code.

"If you weren't supposed to push it, it wouldn't be a button."
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 35
(955 Views)

@Ray5567 wrote:

It's not a homework and thank you for your note smart man! anyway just remove my post if you do not like it and stop bothering me. It was a mistake to even try this website I thought I would find helpful people like I read not people to argue and accuse me and be sarcastic. You could've easily ignored it if you believe it's not something you want to do and remove my post that's what normal people would do. What I saw was extremely rude and mean and made me regret joining this website I did not come here to be lectured from a stranger,  you do not know me and I do not know you so why bother getting yourself in this ? for what? just hater and arguing ! I feel sorry for you my friends you used your time in this website very wisely.

Why have you been so rude? Lot's of people come to this forum daily for help and receive good help from people who take time out of their busy days to provide such help. Many do get frustrated at the people who come and aren't asking for help - they're asking for someone to do the work for them. You provided very detailed instructions that sounded like homework assignments, but you didn't provide any information about what you had tried and where you were stuck. Did you try the training materials at the top of this forum? 

Nobody who has replied to your posts owns this forum, but you insulted RavensFan who has taken the time to help thousands of people with LabVIEW questions. He, and many others, would have been more than happy to help you if you showed that you were trying to help yourself.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 35
(930 Views)

@Ray5567 wrote:

It's not a homework ...

you do not know me and I do not know you so why bother getting yourself in this ? for what? just hater and arguing ! I feel sorry for you my friends you used your time in this website very wisely.

Spoiler
Speaking for myself, the reason I do not DO HOMEWORK for people that do not demonstrate a willingness to TRY is I fear that they will someday end up on the same development team as I am on claiming they KNOW LabVIEW.

Now assuming you know how to create a VI...

All of those operations involve using tools on the various palettes (example Control Palette) or right-clicking and selecting from one of the menu options.

Is that what you have been asking for?

Spoiler

So while I am at it let me offer an additional thought.

Engineering often requires doing something that has never been done before by others or yourself. If figuring out how to follow those detailed  instructions, you may want to think about another career direction.

Ben 

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 34 of 35
(867 Views)

Hi Ray,

I hope your coding has been going well, perhaps you have already moved past Q3, but I'm going to start there - if you're done with this, we can move onto Q4.

The question makes a couple of references to sections of (presumably question #, maybe chapter or section of notes #) 2.

Did you already complete Q2? Can you perhaps upload your solution (along with the question) for Q2, then we could give feedback on that (assuming your teacher won't give feedback for a few days or a week or so, and you might gain something from the feedback before you have to hand in the solutions to 3-5).

Since you mentioned using Youtube, I'll also point out that in addition to the (previously linked) teaching materials in text, NI has released videos for getting started (also available from the top of the forum, but more directly via this link: http://www.learnni.com/getting-started).

How much time do you plan on spending for your course with LabVIEW? Is this something you want to use in future, or just a short module you need to finish and move on from?

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 35
(813 Views)