From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with subVIs in executable

Yes but the problem is that I have that license...

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(965 Views)

@A.Salcedo wrote:

I am not sure then maybe others can help. If it was for single PC then maybe you can't use for multiple PCs or something like that. Can you post your Screenshot of NI MAX and/or License manager showing that it is licensed?

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(964 Views)

@A.Salcedo wrote:

Do you have it installed on the target machine?

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(942 Views)

Yes. But I think that is not the problem. Because EXE does not work in develop machine and I have installed in there...

However, to run a executable I read that only Run Time Engine is needed... is right?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(939 Views)

OK, the errors seem to say that you are attempting to use an NI Product for which you do not have a valid License, i.e. you have not paid for it.  It also mentions LabVIEW Real-Time -- is it possible that you are trying to use a product designed for LabVIEW Real-Time, but are not running (or licensed for) LabVIEW Real-Time?  Is there another way to do what you need without using such an un-licensed Product?  Or, if you require this Product, can you afford the license?

If you do have a license for it, then contact LabVIEW Support for help in activating the license on your Development machine.  Depending on the product, you might also require licenses on the machines on which it will be deployed.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(929 Views)